|Registration with Director of Industries, West Bengal & Eligibility Certificate from WBIDC
|A unit has to register itself with Director of Industries for availing different incentives and obtaining Eligibility Certificate under West Bengal Incentive Scheme, 2004, West Bengal Incentive to Power Intensive Industries 2005 and West Bengal IT Incentive Scheme 2004 . For more details refer Chapter 3.
||Whom to Apply
||When to Apply
||Documents to be attached
|Apply for registration of unit
||Director of Industries, W.B.
||After obtaining IEM/IL/ other State Govt. Registration as applicable
||(1) MoA & AoA
(2) Names & addresses of Director/Partner/Owner
(3) Ack.ref.no. by SIA/IL/LOI/other Govt. authorities
(4) Project Report
(5) Sanction letter from FI
(6) Audited balance sheet last 2 yrs (if expansion case)
(7) List of P&M with value
(8) Details of raw materials required
(9) Existing manufacturing activities in W.B.
(10) Consent to establish from WBPCB
||(1) DoI will issue registration certificate with a copy to WBIDC. WBIDC will issue Eligibility Certificate after scrutiny to enable the unit to apply for various incentives.
(2) For Tourism Unit registration certificate is issued by Directorate of Tourism & Eligibility Certificate by W.B.Tourism Dev. Corp.
(3) Incentive available to Group B & C projects and some Gr A projects.
(4) Industries in Negative List not eligible(5) E.T. - 1 month
|IL: Industrial Licence LOI: Letter of Intent
SIA: Secretariat for Industrial Assistance
|MoA: Memorandum of Association
WBPCB - West Bengal Pollution Control Board
|AoA: Articles of Association